Like the seasons with no summer.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Butterflies.

Hello world.
It's been ages since I've last put up a proper post.
Now,Os are over and I'm free,not having to study and bury myself in books.
Honestly,I don't really feel very excited or anything.
It's just that I have so many things I want to do,so little time.
LOL.Looks like it's the same situation as when I was studying for Os.):

Sonia and I had a MARATHON yesterday,and I only nodded off ONCE,and it was towards the end of the drama.
I'm so proud of myself.(:
Coffee prince is a very good drama,probably one of the best I've watched in my entire life.
(:
Okay tomorrow I am going to be so embarrassed.
I might as well bring a shovel to dig a hole and bury my head in it.

SIGH.

I'm going back to my SI DA MING BU.
See you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home